PF withdrawal form

PF withdrawal form is very essential for the Provident Fund members to submit a request to withdraw or transfer the PF earnings. However, the procedure is very expedient and mandatory for the applicants who want to change the job or transfer their PF amount. We all know that withdrawing the PF amount is a very cumbrous process. But currently, it has become very easy with online facility. Now anyone can download the PF withdrawal form, submit the requisite details and send the request to withdraw their PF amount.


Below is the list of Provident Fund Forms which you require to complete the process of withdrawing the PF amount.

Form 10C  

The Form 10C is submitted for completing the settlement of PF under old Family Pension Fund (FPF).  The form is also submitted to withdraw PF under EPS 95 (New Employee’s Pension Scheme) and for issuing Certificate for retaining membership. This Form is mostly used along with Form 19 and Form 20.

Form 19

The EPF withdrawal form 19 is used to withdraw your entire PF amount, it might be after leaving your job or on retirement or termination. In no case ever, your Provident Fund can be stopped for withdrawal.

Form 13

As an employee, you can download the new revised EFP form 13 for transferring your Provident Fund account from previous company to your current employer, under the EPF & MP Act 1952 scheme.

Form 14

When there is a need to finance your LIC policy from your Provident Fund Accumulations, form 14 can be submitted.

Pension Form 10-D

Pension Form 10-D is a must form for getting pension either by the first applicant i.e. self-member or his/her widow or orphan or by the nominee; as the case may be. For applying it, the person himself or any of its nominees can apply. In case the nominee is filing for pension, a valid Form-2 (Nomination Form) is required.

Form 20 for EPF

The form 20 is to be submitted only when there is a demise of EPFO member.  In such cases, a family member can submit this form and claim the member’s Provident Fund accumulations. While submitting form 20, you will be required to submit a valid Death Certificate, Birth Certificates of children and Form-2.



Form 31 for EFP

The form 31 is known as Advance EPF withdrawal form. This particular form is to be submitted for early or advance withdrawal of PF amount. In case of unforeseen circumstances, where you have to withdraw your PF amount in advance for various reasons like medical treatment, house loan or marriage loan, then this form is to be used. Along with Form 31, a Declaration is to be submitted.

PF Form 5 (IF)

In the event of death of a member while in service, this form is to be submitted by the legal heirs/nominee for settlement of Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Fund (EDLI).

You can download the above mentioned PF forms for withdrawal in various cases and get your PF amount. You only need to fill up the exact form and submit it to the regional PF office with attestation by any bank manager and gazette office or you can get it from the President of village Panchayat, post or sub post master and Magistrate.

How to withdraw EPF with New PF Form

EPFO has come up with a new and revised forms using which EPF withdrawal process is now super easy and can happen without the employer signature or any involvement. Thus, to withdraw the EPF using the new form you have to go through these steps.

  • Link you Aadhaar number to UAN
  • Get your Aadhaar verified by your Employer
  • Download the new PF withdrawal form. Since it is a very small form, you need to provide only few details
  • Fill the new PF withdrawal form and submit it directly to the regional PF office

Details Required for Filling PF Withdrawal Form

  • IFSC code of bank
  • Bank account number
  • Date of joining and leaving
  • PF account number

All basic procedures related to PF are updated here in detail. Hope the above mentioned EPF Withdrawal Forms and procedures were helpful to you. We welcome all your queries with regard to PF withdrawal form.    


  1. after 31 st march 2017 i will not get my pf amount and wait for my retierment of service for above 58 years.else when ever i will get the amount? this is true or false.pls reply me.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.